Wrike's score breakdown is a specific Key Area Breakdown. If you'd like to brush up on the general Key Area Breakdown, you can do so here. When scoring a Wrike integration, Pattyrn will only look at tasks that have a due date in the date range selected at the top right of the Key Area Breakdown Card.
Figure 1: A Wrike Breakdown Card
Wrike Score Breakdown Items
Figure 2: Wrike Score Breakdown Items
The Score Breakdown Items will be the same for all Wrike integration Key Area Breakdowns. As shown in Figure 2, all Wrike Breakdown Items will be:
- Deadlines with a maximum of 25 performance points
- Progress with a maximum of 25 performance points
- Resources with a maximum of 15 performance points
- Collaboration with a maximum of 15 performance points
- Organization with a maximum of 20 performance points
Remember that if you would like to see more details about any of the Score Breakdown Items you can click on the Score Breakdown Item.
Wrike Breakdown Details
Figure 3: Wrike Breakdown Details
Like the Wrike Score Breakdown Items, the Breakdown Details for all Wrike integrations will have the same metrics. The metrics for Wrike integrations will be:
- Total Tasks - This metric represents the total number of tasks that the scored party was responsible for during the scoring period.
- Active - This is the number of tasks that are still in an active state at the end of the scoring period.
- Deferred - This is the number of tasks that are in a deferred state at the end of the scoring period.
- Cancelled - This is the number of tasks that are in a cancelled state at the end of the scoring period.
- Completed - This is the number of task that were completed during the scoring period.
The summary metric at the bottom of Wrike's Breakdown Details is the remaining tasks count. This is calculated by subtracting the number of completed tasks in the bottom row from the total tasks in the top row. In Figure 3, the remaining tasks for the scoring period is four calculated by 22 - 18.